Come visit and see for yourself what we have going on.
TOUR THE ROBOTICS PARK
The Alabama Robotics Technology Park offers tours of our facilities. Request for tours can be obtained by completing the RTP Tour Request Form. These tours are free of charge. Before completing the Tour Request Form, please read over the RTP Tour Policy below to ensure that your booking goes smoothly. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our policy is written to ensure the safety of employees, visitors, and our facilities. Each tour takes approximately one and a half (1.5) hours. Please read the following information carefully. RTP offers tours to businesses, industries, educational institutions, and organizations. (i.e. rotary, boy/girl school troops, economic development associations, etc).
- Public tours of the Alabama Robotic Technology Parks are offered Monday - Thursday between the hours of 8am-3pm and Friday between the hours of 8am-11am. Tours are not offered during times in which RTP observes holidays or is closed. These tours are limited to a maximum of 30 people. For groups greater than 30 people, please contact Lisa Stockton @ 256-642-2600 or email at email@example.com.
- Tours are scheduled on a first request basis and require a minimum of seven (7) days advance notice.
- Schools must provide one adult chaperone for every 10 children minimum.
- Appropriate dress, such as closed-toe walking shoes, is expected for all RTP visitors, and is mandatory for all tours. Due to safety concerns, visitors with inappropriate dress will NOT be able to tour the entire operational facility.
- Tour participants must adhere to all safety and site-specific requirements of each facility. Failture to follow safety requirements will terminte the tour.
- Special request are considered on an individual basis, including persons with special needs and request to visit facilities other than those listed above.
- RTP reserves the right to cancel and/or deny any request.
- Tour days and times are subject to change with short or no notice due to business-related issues or emergencies beyond our control.
LARGE TOUR GROUPS
For groups larger than 30 people, please contact Lisa Stockton at 256-642-2600