Course Code: J2P0310 The course covers the tasks that an operator, technician, engineer or programmer needs to set up and program a FANUC Robotics HandlingTool Software Package. Recommended safety procedures are integrated into all training exercises. The course consists of lectures, chapter reviews, demonstrations and a series of lab exercises designed to reinforce what the student has learned. In addition to lab exercises, a pre-test and a post-test are used to measure mastery of objectives. Audience: This course is intended for the person who must set up and record a program on a robot with a HandlingTool application software package
Students successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Power up and Jog the Robot
- Recover from common program and robot faults
- Execute production operations
- Create, modify and execute a material-handling program
- Create and execute MACROs
- Monitor, Force, and Simulate Input and Output Signals
- Backup and restore individual programs and files
Basic computer skills are required. Windows 98, 2000, XP knowledge is preferred.
Electrical Safety Knowledge is preferred.