The Alabama Robotics Technology Park is designed to close the skills gap within the robotics industry, while also ensuring that students obtain training on the latest robotic technology in the industry.
Cognex In-Sight Spreadsheet Standard
In-Sight® Spreadsheet Standard class teaches the basic topics of how to configure a vision application using the spreadsheet programming environment and user interface.
With focus on getting the most from the In-Sight Explorer spreadsheets interface, users learn how to walk through the process of setting up a vision application using spreadsheet programming best practices.
At the end of this training event, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to connect the In-Sight camera to the network
- Capture an image with the camera
- Navigate through a spreadsheet
- Create basic mathematical formulas involving If & And functions
- Implement fixturing in an In-Sight job
- Implement the core vision tools, including pattern recognition, histogram, blob, and edge tools
- Describe the purpose and methods of calibration
- Describe different forms of communication: discrete I/O and network communications
- Create a Custom View in a job
- Explain the fundamentals of lighting and optics
Course Length2 days /16 hours
Max Attendee5 max class size