The Alabama Robotics Technology Park is designed to close the skills gap within the robotics industry, while also ensuring that students obtain training on the latest robotic technology in the industry.
The class offer users an overview of the hardware and software configuration used by In-Sight Vision Systems. With the focus on getting the most from the In-Sight Explorer EasyBuilder interface, users learn how to walk through the process of setting up a vision application using EasyBuilder best practices.
- In-Sight camera network connection
- Image acquisition using in-sight camera
- Image calibration
- Utilize Locator Tools to find parts
- Inspect parts using various tools such as Presence/Absence, Measurement, Counting, and ID
- Utilize the Image Filter Tools in the job
- Configure a Discrete Input and a Discrete Output line
- Utilize the proper network communications for the job
- Utilize various tools available to deploy the system, such as backing up and restoring cameras
- Apply the fundamentals of lighting and optics to gain a good image of the part
- Troubleshoot when the camera/network/tools are not working as expected
Basic computer skills are required. Windows 98, 2000, XP knowledge is preferred. Electrical Safety Knowledge is preferred.