The Integration, Entrepreneurial, and Paint Dispense Training Center
The Integration/Entrepreneurial and Paint Dispense Training Center provides space and training that promotes economic growth through either training and/or space for manufacturing process integration.
Integration/Entrepreneurial entity is used by Alabama’s new and existing businesses to build, install and adapt automation equipment for new and existing manufacturing process.
The Paint/Dispense Training entity offers opportunities for Alabama businesses to train in manual paint spraying techniques as well as robotic dispense training or can be used for dispense process research and testing.
The Integration, Entrepreneurial and Paint/Dispense Training Center is complete and currently taking applications. The center is approximately 51,000 square feet in size, divided into two different entities. Dispense training will begin early summer, 2016.
The Integration/Entrepreneurial entity will furnish Alabama businesses with floor space to build and adapt automation for new and existing manufacturing processes, then train staff on equipment processes before moving equipment into plant. The Paint/Dispense Training entity offers opportunities for Alabama businesses to train in manual paint spraying techniques as well as robotic dispense training or can be used for dispense process research and testing.
- Clients of Alabama Robotics Technology Park (RTP) have the opportunity to employ/utilize interns or coop students from college and universities.
- Train current or new staff in both manual and automated paint and dispense applications at no cost to RTP client.
- OEM/vendor specific training classes with OEM vendor certification, upon completion of training class, at no cost to RTP client.
- Use Paint Dispense entity equipment for research and testing of current or new dispensing applications at no cost to RTP client.
- Leasing of the Integration/Entrepreneurial tenant office/workroom or high bay floor space is at NO COST; however, electrical connection and complete setup of equipment cost will be the responsibility of the leasing business
USE OF BUILDING
Alabama businesses or affiliates may apply for lease of the Integration/Entrepreneurial entity on a very specific set of criteria. To lease a tenant office/workroom or high bay floor space in the Integration/Entrepreneurial entity, you must complete an application followed by a review process. Lease will be for a maximum of six months unless authorized by the RTP. They may attend dispense training classes at Paint/Dispense Training entity at no cost.
Alabama Colleges and Universities may send students to the Paint/Dispense Training entity for training at no cost to college or university. Accredited college hours must/should be given for hours attended at RTP.
For an applicant to be considered for the use of the Integration/Entrepreneurial entity, they must meet certain minimum criteria. The applicant must be a new or existing Alabama business registered with Alabama Secretary of State.
Alabama businesses or Alabama Colleges and Universities that apply for use, must register as a client of the RTP on this website. Once registered as a client, registration for training classes can be completed with a maximum of two seats offered on a first-come first-served seat availability per RTP client. If no availability for the training requested, client may sign a waiting list on a first-come first-served availability.
Paint/Dispense Training Entity
- Four (4) Dispense Training Booths:
- Two (2) 30’ x 17’ = 510 s.f.
- Two (2) 30’ x 18’ = 540 s.f.
- Dispense Training Conference/Workroom:
- 30’ x 24’ = 720 s.f.
- High Bay Lab Approximately 20,000 s.f.
- Four (4) Open Booths
- One Closed Spray Booth
- One Automated Spray Booth
- Compressed air
- Security cameras
- Tenant office/workrooms
- Tenant high bay space
- Dispense training rooms and lab
- Conference room
- Three (3) Tenant Office/Workrooms (29’ x 20’) = 580 s.f. Each
- One High Bay (72’ x 175’) = 12,600 s.f. with 26’ High Working Height